- Ruby map(&:method) syntax - meaning & usage
- Dynamic configuration using YAML in Ruby
- Second look at pattern matching in Ruby
- How Ruby casts object into a string?
- Iterators in Ruby
- Functional programming in Ruby
- Ruby pattern matching
- Why I do not use instance variables in my Ruby classes anymore?
- Why you should not use mailers inside Rails model?
- Operator precedence in Ruby
- Pattern matching in Elixir - basics
- Regular expressions - what can go wrong?
- Quick overview Ruby each_with_object method
- Leaflet - Introduction to maps
- Custom Rails Validators
- Ruby Hash Tips
- Ruby Array Tips
- Slack - a communication tool
- Logitech G915 TKL with Ubuntu
- Screenshot directly in the browser
- How to add the yarn package from GitHub?
- Visual Studio Code
- Git rebase --onto an overview
- How change parent branch in git?
- How to use custom time in browser to manual tests for app?
- Sublime Text Editor
- Git Rebase
- Git - basics
- What is git?
- RVM – Ruby Version Manager
- Guake terminal
- Rails Girls Bielsko-Biała (7 March 2020)
- Rails Girls Warsaw (19 - 20 October 2019)
- Rails Girls Cieszyn (15 – 16 October 2016)
- Rails Girls Poznań (02 – 03 September 2016)
- Rails Girls Łódź (16 – 17 June 2016)
- Rails Girls Warsaw (11 - 12 June 2016)
- Coderetreat 2015 Cracow
- CoderDojo workshops
- Rails Girls Szczecin (22 – 23 August 2015)
- Rails Girls Silesia 2014
- Rails Girls Cracow
- Rails Girls welcome back!
- Rails Girls Rules